ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICE 4

 

Learn the dialog below!
Dialog 1
Bill                     : Daddy, Where is my bicycle? Have you seen it?
Dad                   : The bicycle is being repaired by the mechanic.
Bill                     : Since when? I don`t know about that.
Dad                   : It has been two days.
Bill                     : When will it be fixed?
Dad                   : It will be done tomorrow, Bill.
Bill                     : Thanks Dad. I`ll get my brekky first.

Dialog 2
Anton                : Mom…, where is my red shoes?
Mother              : Just ask Mr. Anca.
Anton                : Mr. Anca…. where is my red shoes?
Mr. Anca          : Your red shoes is being washed.
Anton                : How about my black?
Mother              : It’s borrowed by your brother, Benny.
Anton                : Ben…Benny. Where are you? Why is my black shoes borrowed?
Benny               : Because I will have a date with my girl. Please…
Anton                : Huh…
Benny               : Thank you my lovely brother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konfigurasi HTTPS (Berkualitas Tinggi) - Debian 8

Prinsip Kerja Subscriber Pada Internet Telepon