Asking dan Giving Opinions

1.   Fungsi Sosial Menjaga hubungan interpersonal dengan guru, teman, dan orang lain.

 
EXPRESSIONS OF ASKING AND GIVING OPINION
(Meminta dan Memberikan Pendapat)

Opinion is including  the words of opinion and argument/ reasons.
Opinion dialogue is a dialog consists of two persons or more who have opinion each others. It can use the expressions, such as in my opinion, in my view, I think etc.  Argument dialogue is a dialog that states the arguments or reasons. It can use the words such as first, second etc for arranging arguments.


Asking Opinion

Formal
-
Do you have any idea?
-Please give me your frank opinion?

 Informal
- What is your opinion?

- Why do they behave like that?

- Do you think it’s going?

- How do you like?

- How was the trip?

- How do you think of Rina’s idea ?

- How do you feel about this dicition?

 

Giving opinion
Formal
- I personally believe that your book is newest
- I personally think /feel this book is expensive

Informal
- I think I like it.
- I don’t think I care for it.

2.   Struktur text

Personal point of view
Ahmad  : What do you think of english material.
Siti        :I think English is the dificult language that I have learned .
Ahmad  : What do you mean?
Siti.       : English is different from Bahasa, it has many term to arange anything and it makes me confused.



Response (dissagreeing with an opinion)
Ahmad  :I think you are wrong Siti, English is the easy one if you make it your habbit in daily life.
General point of view
Salsabila : what is your opinion about global warming?
Johan    : some people say that it causes of the wrong way of life.
Salsabila : what do you mean?
Johan    : well, we have to start to do what we can do to help reduce global warming.
Response (agreeing with opinion)
Salsabila: that’s a good point . let’s do that by this time.

Yuli: I think Rina’s answer to the question is not right. It should be ‘vinegar’.
Vivi: I think it is ‘vinegar’ too, not ‘wine’.
Yani: In my opinion, our volley ball team needs a new coach. Mr. Zulfan cannot handle too many teams himself.
Firda: I agree with you.
Rahmat: Our English should be more active, I suppose. Why don’t we meet three times a week?
   Rully: I agree, but after the final exam. Now we are very busy preparing for it

Sumber: http://deddisetiawan1.blogspot.com/2014/11/rpp-sma-kelas11-2013-ungkapan.html



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konfigurasi HTTPS (Berkualitas Tinggi) - Debian 8

Prinsip Kerja Subscriber Pada Internet Telepon